Thank you so much for your replies! I have struggled to find anyone who knows anything about giftedness! Your support and advice is invaluable.

To provide a bit more information...her working memory and long term retrieval were both in the average range (the psychologist feels her anxiety is bringing that score down) and her cognitive processing speed and cognitive efficiency composites were both in the high average range. The Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration (VMI) yielded very low scores with regard to visual motor integration and motor coordination. However, her visual perception was in the high average range. So clearly the issue is the motor. They also did the CTOPP-2 for phonological processing and they found below average scores in rapid letter naming and rapid symbolic naming suggesting issues with automaticity.

To aeh....Yes, she had some articulation issues which for the most part have resolved with the exception of a mild lisp. She refuses to ride a bike and didn't start swimming until the age of 8. Her gym teacher and tennis coach both agree that they don't see her as dyspraxic. They both feel that she has some upper body weakness but no red flags and she can hold her own in both gym class and tennis. I would say that her math reasoning is far superior to her basic math fluency. Silverman's description of visual spatial giftedness describes her perfectly. Though it is my understanding, that those children typically have lower verbal abilities which is not true for my daughter.

To everyone else, your advice is INVALUABLE! I will reframe my approach with her! And of course, please feel free to keep the guidance coming!