Sorry it took me a while to reply. I took a few days off to relax and not think about school and testing before school started.

Thanks Indigo!

Polar- the tutoring center recommended 30 hours of tutoring and sound therapy. This was just hand written. There are no insurance codes because our insurance doesn't cover anything to do with learning disabilities, so we were cash pay. I will contact her and see if she would be willing to provide me something in writing though, since the printout I have is pretty generic and not very informative.

I have a pretty good grasp on the differences of the IEP and 504. I know I would prefer and IEP, but I'm not sure if she will qualify and exactly what they require to qualify.

And yes, I would love to have a full eval by a neuropsych. I think we will eventually have to go that route. However, it's quite expensive and not in the budget at the moment. It is one of my goals though. I think it will be the best way to figure out what we need for her and what her strengths are.

aeh - I'm not even sure what tests she used for what areas of her eval as she only lists age equivalents and areas they are testing. She used a combination of all the tests listed in my previous post, but I'm not sure which tests she used for which category.

And, I wish I could clarify the KBIT2 results. I had assumed they were standard scores, but I guess they could be composite. The form that the school used for testing was horrible. I am meeting with the special ed diagnositician tomorrow so she can explain results to me. However the dyslexia eval was done under general education and they act like they don't want to talk about it before our IEP meeting, so I will see what info I can get!