I'm not a professional, so I can't give you much advice or insight into your dd's scores, except a tiny bit of parent observation (I have a ds with dysgraphia and a dd who's struggled with reading, although she's not exactly conventionally dyslexic). If I understand correctly, all of the scores you've posted above were from evaluations done by the school district (one under sped, one under general education). If so, would you mind posting the scores you have from private testing? It might be helpful to see the differences. It would also be helpful to know what the private tester used as criteria for diagnosing dyslexia and dysgraphia.

If you have a written report from an outside provider with a diagnosis, it can be a powerful tool in advocating. It's also key to know what your school district and state policies are re defining what is required to qualify for services. For instance, you've note that her reading rate is "exceptionally low"... but fwiw, it's not technically low enough to qualify for services in my school district. My dd who has the reading challenge had a much lower reading rate when she was your dd's age and her school wasn't the slightest bit concerned. That doesn't mean you shouldn't fight for the services your dd needs, but it helps tremendously to understand what the parameters are that are used by the school in making decisions. Likewise it helps tremendously to understand how a private evaluator has made a diagnosis so that you can use the same logic effectively while advocating. For my dysgraphic ds, it was really helpful in advocating with the school to create work samples at home that were under conditions similar to school and that showed how he was not performing to grade level.

One other question - does your dd have an IEP at school for either ASD or ADHD? If she does, the school can add services and accommodations for reading and handwriting support to the existing IEP without having a dysgraphia/dyslexia diagnosis.

Best wishes,

polarbear