Polarbear, thank you for your reply. The private tester that we recently saw was through a tutoring center. This is the report:

The tests that were used to evaluate processing and reading skills were taken from either Woodcock Tests of Cognitive Abilities, Lindamood, Detroit Test of Learning Aptitude, or other tests to measure cognitive abilities and will be administered prior to and after training. (FYI DD is 7 years old at time of testing)

Years
Processing Speed 6.4
Visual Memory 6.0
Auditory Memory 6.9
Word Attack: 6.5
Logic & Reasoning 8.0
Visual Processing 8.0
Spelling 6.5

Of course, there is no diagnosis on this testing. I haven't found any info about specifics regarding what is required to qualify for services. Texas has a dyslexia handbook that seems to favor 504 accommodation. Her reading rate is in the 5th percentile (on the GORT). I thought that was pretty low?

We do not have an IEP or 504 at the moment. I am confident they will offer a 504 at our initial IEP meeting, but wonder if an IEP may be a better fit since she has multiple issues?

I also have WPPSI-IV and WRAT testing from when she was 5.5, but it was more focused on ADHD & ASD diagnosis, not reading and writing issues.