Originally Posted by aeh
research on grade acceleration, conveniently curated elsewhere on the Davidson site.
LOL, there is a roundup of acceleration research and discussion threads containing collected wisdom of forum members... with anecdotes of personal experiences PRO-and-CON, opinions, hindsight-is-20/20 reflections (if I had it to do over again... if I knew then what I know now), etc... stories of single-subject acceleration (SSA)... multiple grade skips... leading to early college and/or gap year. Please feel free to point to any of these roundups anytime it may be helpful... or create new roundups.
I collected some of the most frequently posted info on some of the most frequently discussed topics... because the number and quality of responses to any particular inquiry can vary considerably... new posters are subject to moderation and sometimes their inquiries can get overlooked due to the time delay... additionally it can be difficult for newcomers to search and find pertinent threads on the forums.

On the Davidson Database, you can search for acceleration to read a variety of articles and resources by experts.