Originally Posted by st pauli girl
Fabulous news about the school's willingness to help, and finding Mrs. Math! I'm so happy for Mr. Wiggly, just to have that happy, excited feeling.

Originally Posted by doodlebug
Tonight DH said how he recalls his boredom at school and how he hated going and was called lazy and daydreamer and so on.
You did say your DH was an INTP? Mine too. He also waited until after we went through testing to enlighten me about his school experience (while I thought he was just going along with the whole testing to humor me.) I remember saying after several school horror stories, "why didn't you tell me this before?!" hmph. (although, from the short descriptions here, i could be all wrong about your DH!)

You are actually right on about my DH - are you perhaps married to his brother??! LOL! DH is just like yours, doesn't share stuff until it's hit a certain point. I know now that he's been observing, taking in information, recalling things about his own childhood and school years and relating to MrWiggly very differently than I have. But has he shared it with me? No way! Just his style. He needs to and prefers to process it all internally. His son (19 years old, lives with us) is the same way. I NEVER know what's on his mind.

Of course maybe some of it is just a guy thing. You know, Mars and Venus?!