As soon as Ds gets back from camp, I will take a fine tooth comb through the accommodations. Like most camps, there is no telephone access.

DS is in a different district for this past year, because, well..... high school. Original IEP was in 2003. Renewed and reviewed annually. IEP for last school year was current. Exh can give his consent to declassify. As "the non-custodial" parent I have no say. ***Just a warning for anyone who is about to sign a joint-custody agreement. Be VERY careful about giving up educational final say, if a timely agreement is not reached.***

Got it from wrightslaw.... After receiving evidence from both ...y, and socially" without such assistance .
Glad to know I am not the only one with the district argument of kid wanted to blow off the paper and having it weighing on top of him all summer, knowing that he will have to still hand in the final version, while starting a new grade. Yeah... pfft.

Yes, DSs processing speed %-ile number is 73 points lower than his verbal comprehension index %-ile number. Neuropsych stated that clearly DS requires extended time.

The fine motor skill are variable... pegboard 99% versus Berry VMI 21%. I am trying for AT and OT evals. Filling in the test bubbles alone are difficult for DS. Looking for the bubble sheet accommodation.

If his disability has prevented him from being in the honors track, he hasn't received his FAPE. If he's received proper remediation and is given proper accommodations, then there is no reason a student with the intellectual ability to be in an honors classroom won't be successful in an honors classroom.

That was amazing for me. Clear words that I can go to bat with. Thank you!!!