Welcome!
Originally Posted by Forrester
Could anyone explain these test results to me and let me know if my daughter is truly gifted, or just above average in intelligence?
Yes, these test results are considered in the gifted range. I will note that among her lowest scores was Matrix Reasoning, which is a measure of fluid reasoning and adaptive thinking. Sometimes I see children for whom adaptability is a relative weakness struggle particularly with anxiety, especially when they are in settings (or at developmental levels) where they experience life events as largely outside of their control or prediction. Such children often benefit from consistent, predictable environments, with clear expectations for adults and children alike, and ample preparation for changes in their routines.
Do these test results mean anything at such a young age and can they change significantly as she gets older?
They do mean something at this age, but they may also change significantly over time. Testing is usually considered to be more representative of adult intelligence after about age 8 or 9. One does not generally assume that it will fall into the average range, though, absent some neurological trauma.
Providing her with a happy childhood is our most important consideration.
I would agree.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...