Hi all!

I'm just wondering if anyone might have a similar experience with a DC. We are going to have our DS6 tested this spring as per his grade 1 teacher's suggestion, and I have long wondered whether he was gifted. In the meantime, I am so curious about the way his mind works.

One thing that has always intrigued me about him is that he is very prolific with his drawing and he always draws such interesting, complex pictures. For instance, he has drawn the solar system (not accurately, mind you), comets hitting a distant planet and all sorts of aliens doing interesting things, mountains with swinging bridges, Batman in his Batcave with all sorts of computers and evildoers shooting laser beams from their lair and with a generator to power it, an old abandoned building (complete with boarded up windows and cobwebs) amidst a sea of fire and batpeople swooping in, and that's just a tiny sample.

It's not that they're exceptionally accurate or that it comes from any deep level of knowledge, but I find his creativity to be so much fun. smile