I will certainly help with extended norms when I have access to them myself!

As to the "missed portion": the WISC-V differs from the WISC-IV in having a whole lot more optional subtests, which allow the examiner to derive additional index scores. In particular, it is possible to obtain an FSIQ without having all the primary index scores, since the FSIQ only requires 7 subtests, and an additional 3 are needed to produce the 5 primary index scores. On top of those 3, one more subtest each will generate the QRI (quantitative reasoning--I like it for suspected mathematical giftedness) and the AWMI (auditory working memory--more like the old WMI; I could see someone wanting this especially in the case of repeat testing, to compare with the WISC-IV). With dyslexic or suspected dyslexic kids, especially younger ones, a collection of phonological awareness/reading-related tasks can be administered for additional information.

So although it's possible the psych seriously messed up, it's also possible that she didn't literally forget, but looked over her basic results (probably the FSIQ and GAI), and decided that she wanted more information. And found it simpler to describe that as forgetting.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...