Well, we went along with our twin's former school's request to conduct testing so that she could maintain her IEP in case we decided to ever send her back to public school. Even though we are homeschooling, we agreed to the testing. Well, I got a call last week from the school psych saying she had forgotten to administer a part of the testing. Um, say again? She wanted my daughter to go back in so she could administer the part that had been missed. For thoroughness sake, I took her back in. But now I am wondering..what the heck have I done. This is also the person who readily admitted that she knows nothing about gifted kids...which I actually totally understand. But how do you administer a test and completely miss a section on a kid who specifically got pulled out to be homeschooled because they couldn't put together an IEP to meet her needs and then when they did, they didn't follow it. Sorry for the vent but I am meeting with the school this week and need to know what questions I should ask about the WISC V? Are there such things as extended norms with the WISC V? The private psych we initially had test her did not calculate the WISC IV results and AEH saved us then by calculating the correct scores...which were vastly different. Just wondering what mess I am going to be walking into. You have no idea how wonderful you all are and how grateful I am for your willingness to share your knowledge and experience.

Thanks
Laurie