Thanks for the replies. I haven't submitted a written request for a meeting, I'll get right on that. I spoke with the school today, they had forgotten about it and couldn't remember which child the report referred to, in fact they asked me for a copy of it. I told them that they already have it. DS9 was diagnosed with ADHD with very little "H" and dyslexia. He is an accomplished visual spacial learner and has managed to mask his disabilities with his giftedness. The teacher told me at the beginning of the school year that he had read the report. I suspect all he did was skip to the diagnosis of ADHD and dyslexia and ignored the 2e part. The report came with many recommendations for DS9, all the teacher has done has dropped the number of spellings he has to do in half. Basically dumbing things down for him. The state I live in does require schools to offer TAG programs but selection for this is decided at local level. ConsequentlyDS9 has been excluded from the program based on failure to achieve the required level in the testing. He was very close so they discussed whether or not to include him. The decision was made based on his attitude to school. DS9 is labelled as a lazy albeit well behaved underachiever, so he doesn't get to go to TAG. That decision was made before we knew about the ADHD AND dyslexia. I said in my first post that I was awaiting the results for DS11's assessment. I received a call today to come and go through the results tomorrow. I may have a few meetings in school coming my way