One of my sons was recently diagnosed as twice exceptional, another of my boys has been assessed and we're awaiting the results. I expect a similar diagnosis for him. Of our five remaining children, at least two more of them need assessment and will more than likely also be considered twice exceptional. I would appreciate any advice on where to go from here as far as their school is concerned. I have already submitted the report from my first sons assessment to the school, they have yet to act on this in any way. They told me that I needed to "keep on them" about it. I get the impression that they are not that interested or concerned about my son as his scores are consistently within acceptable range. I know that he will be able to have either a 504 plan or an IEP but at this stage I'm so overwhelmed by all the information that I don't even know where to start. I want to make sure that he gets what he needs to develop his gifts and bolster his difficulties. Any advice, links, sites that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.