She did blood testing to look for muscular dystrophy, because DS was complaining about his legs getting tired when he walks a long distance, but otherwise that appt. didn't help much. I originally took him because his preschool early chldhood screening was really bad and the screener kept talking about his hand tremors, and other people had mentioned that as well. Since she mentioned "dyspraxia" that was then on my radar, and later on we got a dx of DCD from a neuropsychologist. I wish I had had an actual Dx when he was 4.5 because I could have pushed for a better IEP earlier. All he got at age 4 was speech articulation and I had to take him for private OT and PT.

DS had pretty much normal infant milestones. For instance he was crawling by 8 months and walking well by 12 months, but then we failed to see much progress for the next couple years.
His scores on motor tests went down from average at around age 3 to below the 5th percentile a year or two later.

He is now 8 and can't hang onto a bar with his hands for more than 3 seconds (I have tested this), so I find it hard to believe his muscle strength is normal.