I can't begin to say thanks enough for all the feedback. You are all so helpful and I am so grateful for your willingness to share your experiences. They will help me be a proper advocate for my twins.

Pemberley, AEH was kind enough to help call out the correct score on the testing we had previously done a couple of years ago, thinking we were walking into testing for a dx of adhd, definitely not gifted. New psych who actually has tons of experience with gifted kids did fresh testing (IQ and achievement, and a boat load of other tests). IQ was even higher (171) but achievement testing confirmed another learning disability (thank you again AEH for mentioning the possibility of LD)so they tested some more and found she has dyslexia. So on top of the vision issues our dev optho and ped opthos confirmed this summer, she also has dyslexia to deal with. She also has a development hand issue which makes her have to use her non-dominant hand for writing (meaning a double whammy for writing). We are so grateful to finally have found the missing pieces but sad because our experience is that the school will focus on only on her disabilities and not that she was already studying cell reproduction and algebra in 4th grade.

Well, I am going to go in there with a positive, team working attitude...but will bring my back up arsenal..just in case. Thank you again for always being so supportive. I am so very grateful!