I am a little confused why you are horrified by your DD's schedule or how acceleration would address that particular aspect. One-third (3/9) of the school hours on reading/language arts is within the typical elementary school range. It may even be a tag low since more of the school hours (4/9) is being allocated to math/science/social studies. Of course, you can reasonably argue that more than 2/9 of the school hours should be spent on non-academics (specials/lunch/recess). However, would acceleration result in less than a one-third school hour allocation to reading/language arts?

We did a second subject acceleration at age 9 for a fairly sensitive kid without any notable issues. However, it was for math rather than reading/language arts. I would consider both the cognitve/achievement profiles of the kids in the current grade and the target grade. Actually, one of the reasons that we rejected a whole grade acceleration at age 7 was to keep DS with higher ability/achievement kids. Assuming that you meant 50 percentile 11th grade, that would be around 95th percentile 4th grade so whether your DD has a sizable cohort would depend on the size of her grade (current/target) and the cognitive/achievement profiles of the kids in each grade. For example, for DS a couple of years ago, I would estimate about 12 kids in his grade at that testing level (or above) but fewer kids in the next grade up. If you meant 75th percentile11th grade, that would be around 99th percentile 4th grade so it is unlikely for your DD to have too many cohorts and it would all depend on the cognitive/achievement profiles of the kids in each grade. My point being I am not sure a one year acceleration would make much difference in that case unless the target grade also had more higher ability kids.