We are going to Colorado in August to have more testing done because both doctors who tested our 10 yo twin girls didn't have confidence in their results-their words, not mine (sigh). We are going to see Dr. Silverman, who I trust gets 2e kids. Dr. Silverman's thoughts are that based on both of the girls scores we have so far, they are both profoundly gifted. The school disagrees so we are going to Colorado. One of our twins is an extreme anxious, perfectionist. We haven't told them we are going to Colorado for testing because one will pitch a fit at more testing. The other, the perfectionist, will bite her nails till they bleed. She is seriously an anxious kid who breaks down when she fails. Any thoughts on how we handle the communication? I suspect that being a perfectionist in this type of testing is not a good thing??? Any suggestions for calming her anxiety? Would it make sense to talk to our ped re: the anxiety part? We have spent so much money so far, we just want an accurate diagnosis so we can get them an appropriate education and then just move on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.