It's worth noting that the elementary program changed from PRISM to GESP several years ago, so they're now continuing to adjust the program as the GESP students enter middle school. The testing requirements for GESP were different from PRISM; I don't know what they are currently but the GESP requirements were a little more flexible and IME seemed to include more students with greater asynchrony and/or special needs. Overall I feel like this is good, but among other things the program seems to have enrolled much larger numbers of students than before (which also means it's hired a lot of new teachers).

I knew a couple kids who were grade skipped or entered early when I was in Bellevue; they'd be 5th or 6th grade now. One thing I liked about Bellevue's program is that they did differentiate for math and allowed students to go up 1-3 grades; this was built into the program, whereas in some other local districts it's almost impossible to go up more than 1 grade even within the gifted program.

I would expect anywhere in Seattle or the Eastside (Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland) to have a good Asian population, but it's worth keeping in mind that those official demographics lump together families of various East Asian origin and families from the Indian subcontinent. The school I was at in Bellevue had a lot of east Asian students, whereas my daughter's neighborhood school in Redmond had a lot of Indian students.