Have finally spoken w neuropsych so she could complete developmental interview. She said it will help with her recommendations to school.

Conversation was autism, social skills, perception (of school personnel), EF, etc.

She still did not actually say ASD or give diagnosis but I'm pretty sure that's forthcoming in her report, based on the language she used. I asked for interim recommendations (e.g. should I pursue language eval, specifically pragmatic language, what kind of things should we be doing this summer).

She said:
No language eval needed, he has pragmatic language deficit, will be included in report. Said 2e kid might pass typical eval anyhow bc might be able to provide correct response, even if unable to execute correct behavior in context.

She thinks school is open to in-service and is "at the table" in terms of planning for next year.

Recommended social skills group.

Recommended getting special ed student w specific emphasis on organizational skills to help during school.

Referred to "other kids on spectrum" several times so I think that is her conclusion, although she did not state it explicitly (not sure why, really).

Said she will write and email report ASAP then discuss in more detail mid-July after vacation.

She said I'm on the right track, building support team and that it's all going to help.

So that is my kinda update.