Ah, been there. Older DD is an extrovert, so when younger DS wasn't as excited about the same classes/camps she had enjoyed, I had to decide when it was worth giving him a little push to try a bit longer. Ages 3-5 were the worst, with him outright refusing to try certain things, even though he had friends in the class. There were tears, refusals...ugh...but that is all in the past. To give you an idea of how hesitant he was to try new activities, I've sat in a corner or nearby during a camp or class on quite a few occasions, just so he would stay and see what it was like. I was/am not trying to change DS, but I did feel like with him, at least - I had to have him really give things a try. We did quit an activity or two, but for the most part, he ended up warming to the activity and ultimately enjoying it. Now, at 7 - he is MUCH more willing to try new activities and quickly makes new friends. He is still an introvert, but a pretty social one, with many friends! This is child and situation-specific, though, of course - so he really just may not enjoy the camp. Camps, specifically, can make a young introvert feel "lost." They can be loud, less organized, and be a hard place to find a quiet moment to just think or relax. Best of luck - go with your gut. You know your child best.