Hi there,
I apologize ahead of time for a long post here. I have a bunch of questions as we just received DD8's test results. I'm a bit overwhelmed by them. I am perplexed by her WISC-IV scores too.
For a bit of background, she took the NNAT fall of last school year (1st grade) and the CogAt this last fall (2nd grade) as part of the schools district's screening for their full time GT Centers. She scored 140 on both and was accepted into the center. Her teacher even mumbled that she thought DD had the highest CogAt of all the second graders in the school. Because of some significant issues such as refusing to do her work (usually writing), difficulty transitioning and with flexibility, screaming, hiding under her desk, and running from the classroom, we started testing for special ed. She's got perfectionism issues and avoids activities she's not sure she'll be good at. She is on meds for anxiety and is doing much much better (I still feel guilty for her multiple anxiety attacks per day).

So, she had the:
Beery-Bukteinca VMI 108 70th
BASC-2 - anxiety, maybe depression
BRIEF - some executive function issues

WISC-IV
VCI 106 66th
Sim 15
Vocab 15
Comp 4
PRI 135 99th
Block 17
Picture 15
Matrix 15
WMI 123 94th
Digit 14
Letter number 14
PSI 97 42nd
Coding 7
Symbol 12
FSIQ 121 92nd

Kaufman test of educational achievement
Reading composite 98th
Math composite 86th
Written 39th
Sound 82nd
Decoding 93rd
Oral fluency 58th

Does any of this make sense? I thought her FSIQ would be higher given her CogAt (all that she seems to understand). I don't understand her math composite feel her strong suit is STEM as she gets concepts quickly and she not challenged at all (virtually any incorrect answer she makes are "dumb" ones because she wasn't paying attention). Her favorite shows are NOVA and Cosmos; she can watch both without it going over her head. I could go on but I feel like maybe because I think she's so special I thought that the tests would show how special she was but in fact she's not gifted. She's just a bright-ish kid with anxiety (and still so very special in that way).
She's accepted into the gifted program and I should be okay with that but we're thinking of moving to another state and I'm worried I have to start all over to get her to a good place with learning.
Any thoughts will be much appreciated!