Here's the link to W & M program; http://cfge.wm.edu/sep.php They call it Saturday enrichment program (SEP). It is 3 hours on Sat. morning. They also have summer programs. They start with 4 year olds and since my son truned 4 in Dec. he just started, they have about 12-15 kids per class and offer 2-3 classes per age group. He is taking one of 3 different programs offered to 4-5 y.o., called All About You, it is about how your body works. We have been looking at a lot of anatomy books at the library to suppliment the course. During the class they have had lectures for the parents. The first one was about gifted kids, the lecturer was the women that is in charge of gifted programs in the area. She spoke at length about different children and misdiagnosis and she always tried to end with but then we taught the kids how to cope. When they got to the question and answer I was extremely disheartened by the fact that all the parents did was explain how frustrated they were and the need for a better fit. All the lecturer did was ask the parents to be patient and try harder. I asked about homeschooling and was told that I should try to accomodate his needs and not isolate his talents. This weekend the lecture was about teen fitting in and I didn't attend because my son is only 4. I have to say that Jackson adores going to college and they are so adorable sitting at the desks with their feet barely over the edge of the seat and their chins on the desks! We are also having big conversations on the potty about the stuff coming out!

I would love for someone to please explain his test scores! I have shown them to a couple of educators and they say "Ohh he's smart". The same reaction at some private schools I have toured. Exactly how smart is he? Should I have him take the whole battery so I can have an IQ? My opinion is that an IQ number is not going to change a thing right now. I would love to know what range he is in. I think there is a part of me that is scared to know. Can I really keep up with his abilities? Hmmm I guess we will find out.... LOL

Thanks for all the replies...