Thank you for the links. I will check them out. I have a feeling I will need to go to due process with the district. They will probably have an attorney and I won't.

bluemagic--don't beat yourself up. It's incredibly difficult trying to figure out what is going on with these kids. I made the mistake of increasing her meds because teachers kept telling me she wasn't doing work/wasn't focusing. So she was probably over-medicated.
she's in a new school and will have the same teacher next year as well. So far the teacher seems very reasonable in terms of listening to my concerns, however I don't think she has any idea how to really help (any better than I do). The biggest thing right now is to try to reduce the anxiety. It's almost like she now has a panic disorder from being mismanaged for so long. I am still waiting to get a copy of the neuropsych/ed. psych report that we had privately and I hope he has some really good suggestions. I told him that he needs to lay everything out for them/us in detail, like Step A, Step B, etc.