While I agree that the intensity and combination of therapies is an appealing aspect of brain balance, I wonder if you get a shortchanged with parts, especially the neurofeedback. Your son is now 9 yrs old and I'd also wonder how much the gains would be at this point. I'm not saying that you wouldn't get some gains or results, but I would try to pin down what your objectives are with brain balance and if they're feasible with them.

My ds9 has done years of ot, vt, and neurofeedback, but I stopped neuro a year ago after I had ds's visual skills re-evaluated with a developmental/behavioral optometrist. At that point, I felt we had reach a sort of plateau.

At the end of the day, ds is spatially gifted but with he was also born with visual deficits. Although at times I wish neurofeedback could help rewire his brain to remedy the visual deficits, that's not going to happen. And my son has learned to compensate with his visual deficits since birth so who even knows where those neural pathways now go.