We get a weekly report with behavior charts for the whole week in a tabular column. It includes behavior, attitude in the classroom and things like "paying attention" etc. DS gets weekly tests and during one of those tests, he could not focus because his neighbor was a boy who could not keep still or quiet and made repeated annoying noises (like a dog's bark or a cat's meow according to DS) and DS told him to keep quiet and not disturb him during the test. And the teacher gave a bad report for both the boys for talking during the test when it should have been her fault for having poor crowd management skills.
My DS who tries to do his best in tests and finds noises distracting while focusing was in tears over the report and the unfairness of it. That was the day I told him to completely ignore the teacher's behavior reports and not worry about what rating he got. My child is a people pleaser and rule follower, so I tend to ignore any negativity in these reports because I know that he does not like to cause a stir at the school.
My advise: if you think that there is nothing bad in the report, ignore it and ask your DS to ignore it as well.