I looked back at your previous testing, and noticed that his GAI has dipped very slightly, due to the VCI, which I would ascribe to that one average Similarities score. Not knowing his previous subtest scores, it's hard to say whether this has been an historical pattern, but I am struck by the observation that the lowest subtest in each of VCI and PRI is the one with the heaviest fluid reasoning loading (Similarities and Matrix Reasoning). That is consistent with what you've reported as an atypical LD. Good verbal, good perceptual, but difficulty integrating the two.

The processing speed area appears to be consistent with past testing, and continues to be a relative and normative weakness.

Other than fluency, all of his untimed achievement scores are within striking distance of his cognition, though spelling and word reading are on the weaker end. Fluency, of course, is quite low, comparable to his PSI. Does he have challenges with switching tasks or task approaches? I ask because math fluency is so much lower than reading and writing fluency, and one of the differences is that the WJIII MF subtest is mixed math facts.

Executive function scores are on the lower end of average. Can I assume these scores were lowered by speed, not accuracy?

Good ACT scores!

Accommodations:

-calculator (though that doesn't usually come up as an issue in college), mainly to speed up the basic calculation process.
-printed lecture notes (so struggling to keep up with taking notes doesn't prevent him from listening to and comprehending the lecture)
-reduced work load/key items only
-obviously, all the extended time items

An accommodation to discuss with your DS:

-double or single residence (some colleges will work with you to obtain a dorm room with fewer students in it, which generally makes it easier to study and organize oneself)

Some strategies that may help him:

-create your own visual guide/frame by covering up the bottom of the page (e.g., with a blank sheet of paper) as you work, leaving only a single row of math problems visible.
-ask lots of questions in class, especially about practical and professional applications. Active learning and participation will help him maintain attention, and make the real-life connections that are particularly important for his learning profile.
-seek out each of the professors during office hours, not only to seek clarification and instructional assistance, but to give them a chance to get to know you as a real person. It will help them to see your strengths and weaknesses in a balanced context.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...