He currently scores in the 98th percentile overall for reading. He is tested once or twice a month and it has ranged from 95th to 99th. The version he takes is isip early reading because he is in third grade. It will be interesting to see how his scores change next year when the program changes.

His teacher has told me that istation tells her that his scores correspond to a 5th grade reading level (this is consistent with what he reads). Strangely on the isip report it says that his lexile level is 1200, which has to be incorrect - that is way above 5th grade level, right?

STAR level one month ago was 4.4. Not sure what percentile that is, but I'm sure much lower than 98%ile. Dibels wpm is 165, 100% accuracy which is think is 95th percentile or so. It doesn't matter all that much because they don't restrict what he reads based on STAR level/range. I just find all of the data interesting, and wonder what it is that makes him do better on one test than another, especially when I have several data points.

His math istation was 99th percentile for both beginning and middle of year, though his score actually went down. I don't think he's had all that much growth in math this year, so I'm not terribly surprised by that.

I found the early reading version of what you posted above and 53% of the norming sample was from Texas. I'd guess that Texas averages are likely below the averages in a lot of other states, though I don't know the extent of the difference.