Indigo, thanks for your reply.

As montessori philosophy is more focus on independent learning, there are some toys that can play with other kids but not much. Although the teacher promise me to give my son more chance to work on the same material with other kid, but from my observation he is still playing alone in class. My son seems enjoy playing with other kid on the same material especially maths toys :P He did play with other kids as he did mention about it to me but only a few time.

yup, teacher want to give DS3 challenging task according of his cognitive level and interest, that's a good thing actually.

I have visited another preschool that I want to switch him to and in that sch, he has some friends there already, and that school is more focus on social and emotional development, hope he can be more social in that school.
For the school he is attending now, seems other kids know him (know his name) but he doesn't know their name and always ignore them when they try to play with him. We definitely have to work on his social skill before everything.