DS8 (dysgraphic & anxious)has an IEP that lets him choose whether he presents to the class or to a particular teacher. He hasn't done his first presentation yet, so I can't report on how well it works, but it was meant to be responsive to his anxiety. It sounds, though, like you need a condition that your son not be interrupted, interfered with or hindered in any way during his presentations. His audience should be listening - teacher included - not interrupting. I would try asking for a condition that his oral presentations be uninterrupted and any teacher comments reserved to a later time when they will be discussed privately.

DS's teacher specifically calls on him now, instead of waiting for the volunteering that will never happen, and that seems to be working. The pressure and uncertainty of volunteering answers seemed to make him more anxious than does being routinely called upon.

DS8 also has a condition that his teachers write his homework in his planner. He's not typing well enough to do it himself, though, and I had thought he would take that on in the future on his computer. I might revisit that plan in light of your experience. Can you ask for a condition that teachers will always either give him his homework assignments on paper or write it in his planner, themselves?