Thanks for all the responses, I'm definitely going to try to see a developmental optometrist.

AEH- That's the weird thing, mathematics is actually one of my strengths and I was in gifted math throughout grade school, and it was highest score on my SAT's and what not. I did do a bit worse in Geometry than the other skills though. Verbally speaking, I have impairments in word-retrieval skills (2nd percentile on the TAWF test) which also shows up in my Verbal Comprehension score on the WAIS (Vocabulary is lower than all the other skills).

I took other tests and there was some weakness in my long-term visual memory (although working memory was strong). I did very poor on the Hooper Visual-Organization Test. Visually speaking, I have some mild problems with depth perception and it took me a few tries to get my driver's license as a teen, but nothing too serious.

I've researched NVLD extensively and a lot of the quirks associated with it do fit me, but I don't really have the social skills issues. I get humor, sarcasm, and can read body language and facial expressions fine. I am a bit awkward, but mostly because I don't pay attention and always zone out. That being said, I do have a lot of NLD traits- depth perception, executive function deficits, and some of the reading patterns. As a toddler my developmental motor skills were kinda delayed, but I invented my own alphabet to spell words and could read by age 4. I also loved collecting facts and have a really good rote memory.