Ditto to what Portia said - your low scores seem to all occur on tests which require vision as part of the analysis. I have a daughter who has 20/20 vision but was struggling with school in early elementary - when she had her first ability test, her scores on those tests were very very low relative to her other scores, and it turns out she had a significant vision challenge. There's a difference between what conventional eye drs test (vision in each eye) vs what a developmental optometrist looks for (weakness in eyes tracking together, peripheral vision, etc). My dd could see and we had no reason to suspect she had a vision problem, yet the reality was one of her eyes was shutting off automatically during visual tasks like reading, and she was suffering from a lot of eye strain. The only thing we'd really noticed at home pertaining to eyes was that she didn't look directly at us when we talked to her, she held her head up and looked from the side when she read, and she absolutely could *not* do a puzzle even though she tried like crazy.

After her developmental optometrist evaluation and diagnosis, she went through vision therapy and it made a *world* of difference. With the profile you've got on your WAIS, I'd at least consider the possibility of having an assessment from a developmental optometrist.

polarbear