Vocabulary 6-10
Comprehension <6-2
Information <6-2

Digit Span 10-2
Letter-Number Sequence <6-2
Arithmetic 6-2

Coding <6-2
Symbol Search <6-2

As much as age equivalents are an abomination, I have chosen to report them rather than scaled scores, as the norms don't begin until age 6-0, so the scaled scores would be less meaningful in this case.

It is evident from the results that there is a marked strength in fluid reasoning, with verbal and nonverbal equally high (at the top of the norms; I don't have the extended norms, but I wouldn't be surprised if FR is even higher with them). Knowledge is quite high as well--although it is assessed using both language heavy and language reduced tasks, both reflect largely verbal development. Quantitative reasoning is slightly less even, with stronger verbal performance and slightly above average nonverbal performance. There are some untimed physical manipulations involved at the earlier levels, so that may or may not have been a factor. Visual-spatial also has diverse performance, with the nonverbal strong, and verbal just above average. Verbal requires good knowledge of directional terms, so may reflect exposure, in addition to spatial sense. Working memory is a relative weakness, but not entirely out of the range for highly gifted kids, especially ones of this age, who are harder to keep engaged on less stimulating tasks.

ETA: let me know if you would like me to remove these scores, or send them to you pm.

Last edited by aeh; 09/02/14 12:09 PM.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...