So, to clarify, these are all raw scores, and you were never given scaled or standard scores for the SBV?

First of all, it is not possible to generate true scaled/standard scores for the WISC-IV results--not even close, as the youngest age norms for the WISC are age 6 years 0 months, and your child was much younger than that at the time. This is probably partly why the testers had no problem with testing him with an unofficial training WISC; they knew that it would not spoil any future administrations of the WISC, as it would be at least a year and a half before there would be any possibility of a re-test, which was reasonably safe (minimum re-test time is 2 years). I trust it has now been at least 24 months since these tests were administered. Otherwise, you will have to go with a different test, or wait a few weeks/months for the WISC-V to come out.

As to the SBV, I'm on summer break right now, so I'm not in my office on a regular basis. If I happen to have a free moment there before the new school year starts, I'll try to help you out with some standard scores. Otherwise, it will have to wait until September.

If you don't get a suitable response from me or someone else by the beginning of September, bump this up and remind me...

Last edited by aeh; 08/10/14 06:07 PM. Reason: reminder

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...