I am right there with you on trying to fit it all in. Just found out I'll have my full report by Wed AM. And got a run down. It's still overwhelming, DS has only so much time in a day and he needs DOWN time as well.

That really is a hard list to pick and choose from.

Having had a child with gross motor problems/core mussel strength, I would say that needs to stay a fairly high priority. Can you figure out some activities that you or another family member could do with him that won't cost or require dragging him anywhere to add to Karate? How is he on riding a bike, or a scooter, or skateboard? How about just swinging on the swings at the park? One of the take home things I learned from when my DD did PT as a toddler, was swinging on the swings is a very excellent activity for core body strength.

And BTW psychologist just mentioned that using a keyboard vs. writing by hand would be useful for my son written language problems. (My DS has no handwriting problems.) So addressing the tablet/typing issue could possibly help both of these issues.

Last edited by bluemagic; 08/25/14 07:42 PM.