I'm going to keep track of this thread. Thanks for asking this! My son (almost 5) sounds a lot like a mix of your DS and DD. He did ceiling out on the WPPSI IV in both Matrix Reasoning and the Visual spatial index (the visual spatial one wasn't a surprise, the matrix reasoning was, and like you, I wasn't sure what to make of it). His drawings in preschool at just turned 4 got comments by higher grade teachers that they were better than the ones of some third graders. He was good then, but he is amazing now. His three dimensional representions are spot on, and he also likes to draw maps from memory (walks or drives), as well as the same object from different viewpoints (half a year ago, he drew a train from the top, bottom, and both sides, and then had us glue the drawings together to create a train). I always thought that three dimensional drawing came much much later? He looks at the world with different eyes than we, his parents, do, that's pretty clear. But he also is incredibly good at puzzles and Lego, and yup, he has always been able to read upside down words. Strategy games he is not that good at yet, but perhaps it's still too early to tell. Not that worried about a career, but suggestions for other activities might be useful.