Thank you all for your advice. We will definitely be looking into vision issues. DH and I both have horrible vision, so it would not surprise me if she has vision problems as well. I may have made a false assumption that she would indicate any issues to us.

My DD does have issues with clumsiness, tilting of the head, wiggling around in her seat constantly, and messy eating. I have noticed that she prefers to read books on paper instead of a tablet. I am not sure if this could relate to that issue. I guess we will be looking into this issue as well.

Her grade skip was done based upon grade level achievement scores that are state level, OLSAT scores, and teacher recommendations. I don't know her exact scores on the OLSAT, but her score had to be over 97% to be placed in our district's gifted program, which she was.

The interesting part is that I have always deemed her a verbal kid. She started talking at a very young age. She was using five or more word sentences at 13 months. She loves reading and being read to. Recently she increased two grade levels in reading in four months.

I guess we will start with a trip to the optometrist and go from there.