1. Once you've ruled out some kind of sensory difficulty (i.e., vision, etc.), underperformance from anxiety about risk-taking, recent emotional disruptions, fatigue, etc., I would say you should take a serious look at 2e.

2. The PRI, as it stands, is consistent with MG, but it appears to be bimodal, with two subtests in the upper end of the Average range, and two in the Superior/Very Superior range, which suggests that the PRI itself is not a good representation of her ability. As it happens, the split is along the lines of the new WISC-V Indices, which divide PRI into Visual Spatial (in this case, most like Block Design and Picture Completion), and Fluid Reasoning (most like Picture Concepts and Matrix Reasoning), which further suggests that there may be a visual-spatial deficit overlaying Very Superior fluid reasoning.

3. This is consistent with the PSI subtests, which are largely in the same range as the VS subtests, except for Cancellation, which differs from Symbol Search mainly in the amount of visual organizational scaffolding provided (i.e., much less). I should note that PSI can be affected by anxiety, perfectionism, fatigue, as well.

4. Not entirely clear whether the low VCI score overall reflects relative verbal weakness, or the impact of visual-spatial deficits on reading, which then interferes with the acquisition of knowledge--and especially vocabulary--which, in turn, caps Similarities performance because of not knowing one or both of the stimulus words.

5. Working memory is the first thing to get hit when testing conditions are adverse, so it's a little harder to interpret.

There are lots of asterisks about the testing situation, as you reported, but I do think that the PRI>>VCI, WMI, PSI is worth investigating further, as is the FR>VS within the PRI. Possibly, if you pursue a neuropsych in the next year, you can inquire about the WISC-V, making sure to mention that there is both this profile that I have described, and that you have some doubts about the validity of the WISC-IV administration, given the unfortunate conditions.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...