Agree with what HowlerKarma has been saying. Take a DEEP breath and tell yourself it's one day at a time. I wouldn't try to look to far ahead, imo. FYI - my grandfather and uncle and one male cousin (all on my mother's side) were the science/math/engineering type. I am not and neither is my dh.

I've got a 2e/pg ds8 who's doing some MOOC-like courses online for free. We used a college pre-algebra and algebra book I picked up for free in the fall. I try to find things for free or less than $10 that ds will like or what sticks. There's a lot of courses online for free which may or may not work. It's somewhat trial and error.

Some kids like AoPS, Khan, Thinkwell, etc. Others do not.

We met a math professor at the local state college in the fall when ds was rapidly accelerating through algebra and I went into panic. Remember, I'm not a mathy. She let us borrow some books but said that it was quite likely ds would be bored in the classes there or frustrated by the pace and type of students there. Oy. Yet I understood what she was saying and appreciated it and her honesty.

So ds is doing online stuff at the moment, but yes (gasp) might be sitting in a physical college class soon. I try not to think of that one too much.