I would suggest loads of play based learning and self exploration.

Think Montessori meets unschooling.

At this age you want to let her explore and go where her natural curiosities will take her.

The things that worked with my older two at that age and work now for Dylan (almost 3.5 years) is the following:
- lots of life skill activities. I used a montessori at home book for guidance
- lots of sensory activities (water play, sand play, gardening, baking, messy, hands on, gooey science experiments etc)
- make believe play (get a dress up box with loads of inexpensive props). You may want to write down the stories she directs/comes up with. They will amaze you!
- Simple Science (Priddy and USBORNE have great experiment books to use)
- art and crafts (we always have a good supply of art and craft equipment handy- paints, pastels, modelling clay and plasticine, mini canvases, drawing books, charcoals and different pencil types, different sized wax crayons, different colours and textures of papers and cardboards, lots of bling bits - glitter, googly eyes, craft glue, pompoms etc)

The two best things I had were a plastic crate with pre packed kits in it for the boys to choose from, a mixture of science kits, art or craft activities, gardening projects, history packs etc. They all loved to pick one and then it had everything in it that we needed for those activities.

The second thing was a shelving system set up with a variety of self exploring activities. Each pigeon hole had one item on it that the boys could access, use and put back when they were finished with it. This is the montessori bit. smile We changed these activities out every 7 - 10 days, depending on expressed interest. These included items such as 3d models, mathematics kits, magnetic letters/numbers, pages of mazes, geometry shape sets, write and wipe books and a Leapfrog TAG pen are great.

Lots of outings, walks, explorations etc.

Otherwise just enjoy her and the time exploring the world with her.

Mom to 3 gorgeous boys: Aiden (8), Nathan (7) and Dylan (4)