Yay - Polarbear. Was hoping you'd chime in

Originally Posted by polarbear
Irena, are you looking for apps to write math out or are you looking for math practice apps?

I'm looking for apps to to write math out! Even though DS's class seems to do "worksheets" mostly, I am wondering if DS could do a least some similar-type work on the Ipad as opposed to worksheets.

Does every student in your ds' class use the class iPads, or are they only for students who need them for accommodations?

Every student ...but I think they "share" them with another class so i think it's only certain days of the week.

What type of things do they use the iPads for?

Ha! This is what I keep wondering! DS says "Math Bingo" and reading sometimes. I'd like to start using them to actually accommodate my son in a meaningful way. I am suspecting the school really doesn't know how to do that and I don't think they are as interested or as motivated as I am in finding out; so, that's why I want to be able to say "look here try these."

Thank you. I do like the look of that Panther Math Paper. I am going to suggest they use that. I'll even give them $20 to pay for it if necessary (is that how much it is?)

Last edited by Irena; 01/27/14 12:17 PM.