I thought I would comment a bit more on EPGY's Intro to Geometry course. I noted earlier in this thread that my son had taken several EPGY courses and we were very happy with them. He had then moved into Geometry and was being challenged which was great.

Unfortunately, it seems the reason we had previously been happy with EPGY is that we never needed any help. For their Geometry course, EPGY has a CD based system which was problematic.

We intially had difficulties downloading the CDs and were informed the CDs were defective so we had to wait on new CDs to arrive. Then, the progress reports function kept stating that my DS had not performed any of the homework even though he had, when we inquired about this we received no initial response. The tutor was changed and when we asked again, we learned that the previous tutor had not input any of the information and we were requested to resend in all of the homework. The new tutor is clearly overwhelmed as she could not reply timely (partially due to time difference and also she seems to have very little time to spend on EPGY) and when she did it was obvious she did not read my DS's questions. Ultimately she stated that the Proof Environment was "pretty sensitive" and "most of my students if not all struggle with the format". There was a simple proof my son was unable to complete and the tutor sent the steps to complete it, however, he still could not get the Proof Environment to accept her steps. We were ultimately told to do the proofs on paper, scan them and send them in for grading.

I felt that it was too much hassle to continue with EPGY's Geometry and I have requested a full refund. I am uncertain if they are having personnel issues or exactly what the problem is. It does seem that the more difficult part of the course is trying to understand how to get the Proof Environment to work.

DS is now doing the AoPS Intro to Number Theory and we will then try to find a Geometry course.