Originally Posted by Isa
I do not know why, but I think that George Clooney is homosexual.
I do not say this in any derogatory way, in fact I like him and his movies and his line of thought.

Interesting. As a heartthrob for the older set, he's certainly the kind of guy who couldn't come out without harming his career.

Still, I don't think he's gay. I see too much evidence that he likes the ladies and a definite lack of rumors to the contrary. Usually if there's reason to believe someone in Hollywood is hiding something, people go nuts with the rumors and photographers make much of every possible indiscretion. Nary a peep.

I think he's just a fun-loving playboy who has a fear of commitment, possibly in part because it's hard to trust that anyone cares about him for him and not just for his fame and money. Frankly, if I were George Clooney, with his talent and looks and money and freedom to do as he likes, I'm not sure I'd behave a whole lot differently than he does with his serial monogamy. I'd like to think I would, but I'm not sure. And I would say that I have a pretty solid set of values.

<shrug> So ends my long-distance psychoanalysis of my crush... wink

Kriston