My DD has similar scatter. Her verbal did not test as high as your DD but she has 40+ points difference between verbal and visual perception and 50+ to both working memory and processing speed. She also has a significant fine motor deficit. I endorse blackcat in suggesting you look at non-verbal learning disability as my DD was labeled "NLD-ish" with this profile. My DD doesn't have the social component but the neuropsych said it was "a useful diagnostic concept" and "easier than saying super high verbal along with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, math disability, etc."

You are not alone. My DD loves, loves, loves audio books though and finished all 7 Harry Potter books by the time she was seven. In second grade we started her on "enrichment/anxiety breaks" to listen to high level texts like Dickens, Twain, etc. She loves to discuss books at a higher level - character development, motivation, references to Greek mythology or comparisons to other texts, etc, but she didn't have the opportunity. She would just listen in the resource room and head back down the hall to her 2nd grade classroom where she was treated as "the little special ed girl". So sad. She is now in an out of district placement, though, and as part of her 3rd grade curriculum she gets to join the 8th grade reading group for her comprehension component. She is so much happier...

I will send you a PM. Click on the flashing envelope on the top of the page.