I do have the subtest scores and, alas, the person who offered the bored option was the test administrator.

I actually think the dyslexia diagnosis is dead on; I've had suspicions of it for years and was told "it's too early to tell". I just suspect motor control issues lowered scores that required writing and plan to check out whether eye sight is an issue.

The whole meeting was not exactly useful except in that they are offering exactly the supports I want the child to have for the reading issues and we can now move them from non-mandated supports to mandated supports.

I live in CT so they have no mandate to address the gifted part of the 2e equation at all. MathQuest starts in 4th grade and until then it's up to the teacher to differentiate at will. My son's teacher does differentiate math for him. I had no idea DD was unusually good at math (in comparison to her brother she is not, especially. They are twins.) so to be told she had finished the grade 2 curriculum and was the best math student in the class was a bit of a surprise. However, they don't have to accommodate that or challenge her in that area at all. Gifted education is not an exceptionality that CT schools must meet.

I'm a bit unsure how to challenge her in the areas she excels. She's NOT a fan of audio books so the school's suggestion that I offer her audio books so she can continue to explore ideas at her interest and comprehension level without needing to read them while a reasonable suggestion isn't going to help. I don't want her to feel totally overwhelmed with the academic support work for the areas she struggles AND with enrichment stuff.