Sleep has been an issue here as well. DD7 was an excellent sleeper. She was sleeping through the night at 8 weeks, 12hrs a night and napped great until 18m. At that point she refused naps and refused the crib.

DD3 didn't sleep through the night until 10m. This may have been because she got tubes at this time or coincidence. Before she was sleeping through she would wake a good 3x a night. We were exhausted to say the least. She will still wonder in our room on occasion, sometimes sleep walks and we will find her in the hall, sleeping on stairs or the floor in our room. She'll on occasion cry for what appears to be no reason but she has an expressive speech delay so I'm sure there is a reason but she doesn't have the words to express it. She also has a very hard time settling down to fall asleep. It will take her at least 30+ minutes. It is so bad that we send her to bed earlier than DD7 or separate the girls until she falls asleep so she doesn't bother DD7.

DS1 has been the most exhausting baby I know! lol From the day he was born family, friends and the nurses commented on how alert and observant he was and how little he slept. He would only sleep on me or while nursing. This was our life for many many months. He is the only baby we co slept with and this lasted for 9m until he fell out of the bed and I was too scared to continue in fear he would get hurt. We tried cry it out despite not really agreeing with it but we were desperate. He would cry for at least an hour. Not sure how long he would've gone but he never calmed down just escalated. It was awful. Finally at a year we decided to try CIO again and it was better. Now he sleeps through the night but still refuses naps. Most people think I'm crazy when I say he refuses naps. I often times will drive somewhere during "nap time" and get 30-60m of peace. If he falls asleep I hang out in the car until he wakes up. It's rather pathetic lol. He is definitely a "high needs" baby. It was his high needs and sleep issues that someone suggested I look up GT characteristics of infants.