When I went to put DD to bed last night, I found half a dozen stuffed animals on her bed (ones that aren't usually, that is -- she only has about three million), and they all had name tags pinned on. Apparently, they had been playing school. smile

I can't imagine what would happen if DD knew about paint color sample cards. I just can't.

And yes, I frequently have to stop one of the kids to get to the point, and then I let them tell the story. Sometimes that even works. DH makes me stop and get to the point, too, but he doesn't want to hear the rest.

The tissue on fire thing is absolutely hilarious -- and could happen in my house, too! I wonder about a story that was on the news yesterday, in relation to this. A dispatcher was in trouble over a 911 call, where the guy said, "my car kind of caught on fire, and my girlfriend caught on fire, too," and she asked, "is your girlfriend still on fire," and he said "no," and she laughed. I wonder if she's used to stories being told backward like this? smile