Dude, I am so sorry. Now, I know why my friend took her son out of that school. I know some nice kids there but they are 3rd grade. I don't understand our states obsession with keeping kids in herds with their exact own age. How this is positive socialization, I have no idea. There is also the problem of the huge budget cut that came to gifted education. All the elementary kids are only getting 2 day a week pull outs and it so far appears to be a huge failure. I am helping someone I know get her kid put in the school 3 of my 4 go to on a grade skip because the child is so miserable in a different public school in our area. You might consider going back to homeschooling until junior high when there are class periods and more gifted options. Maybe put her in classes or clubs with other homeschool kids or something. You might also just at least take a visit to LC. It has got to be better than that foolishness. I know in another post you said you weren't very religious, but I'll pray for you anyway.