I find myself in complete agreement with HowlerKarma. While you child may be intellectually ready for college, it's highly unlikely that your child has the faintest idea the other skills required to be successful at that level. Is it out of the realm of possibility? Of course not, however, highly unlikely.

Time management skills, computer skills (yes, I know youth are amazing these days but a semester course in MS Office makes a world of difference) leadership skills because there are still plenty of group projects in college, organizational skills, maturity level, social skills, and logistical skills all figure in greatly to the success of today's college student. The vast majority of students admitted to colleges have the intellectual ability to secure the degree they seek, it's the lack of skills I've mentioned in this paragraph that cause more college students to drop out than intellectual capacity.

My suggestion is to exhaust any and all possibilities of acceleration and duel credit options first. Many schools pay for duel credit courses as well. When your child can enter their Freshman year with all or nearly all of their Liberal Arts requirements finished and as well as some or all of their math requirements finished, they can look at double majoring with honors or distinction in 4-5 years.

I caution you on under estimating college. I've know a great many gifted students who cruised through HS and were bored out of their mind, only to feel they were hit like an axe between the eyes when they went to college. For some of them, that emotional trauma sent them in a downward spiral.