You can always note the applicability of extended norms yourself on the application. If the raw scores are in your report, the Davidson folks will be able to see the applicability of extended norms.

My DD's WIAT scores were somewhat depressed (right around cut off) because she was an older kid in her grade. The WIAT cuts of questions at grade level in some sections but is age normed so she was only offered 2nd grade questions but age normed against kids who got more questions to answer. Anyway, the tester gave me a grade normed supplement (with several qualifying scores) as well as the age normed one in the report. I sent both in and highlighted that in the app. I worried about that a lot but DD was admitted right off.

DD's VCI was her qualifying IQ score. She too qualified for extended norms but her score was well above the cut off so they weren't necessary. From reading lots of DYS app threads, conventional wisdom here says that qualifying scores are the gold standard for admission. Your DD's scores are so clearly qualifying that I wouldn't worry about extended norms for DYS. If it were me though, I would want the report to reflect them anyway for non-DYS purposes like advocacy with a school, etc.

As to taking steroids for asthma, I feel your pain amazedmom. Good luck!