Well, I am browsing on a smartphone. But egifted loaded in six separate chunks. I counted to 23 between two of the chunks of design elements loading on the page. By contrast Hoagies loads in full before I can count to 2. I get it that egifted is online classes, so it's a different crowd and purpose. For example, we tried Aleks and they said, "this will take a while to load". I'm glad the forums load quickly and look simple. I don't have Roadrunner, but I do have wifi and the fastest internet that AT&T sells in this area.

I read their other post here:
http://giftedissues.davidsongifted.org/BB/ubbthreads.php/topics/148169/E_gifted.html#Post148169

They seemed to be offering a product, not asking for advice... but., I would say If that business doesn't take off the way you'd like then consider selling (leasing (?) your classes to ALEKs, CTY, Connections, K-12, etc., who already have marketing and a student base.

There's a whole job nowdays converting classes into great online courses (forgot what it's called, read about it online, of course). The point being that while e-gifted is run by Uber- Gifted educators with great credentials and experience, and it's ran from a college, that they could find it more productive to offer their classes to/thru one of the established companies and have a student base, the more efficient marketing, and the school's already on top of ironing out/maintaining software glitches. jmo

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar